Four Winds | Boolaroo
Brand New 3-Bedroom Homes Moments From Lake Macquarie's Waterside Lifestyle
Nestled in a quiet street just 1500m from the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie, 'Four Winds' is a stunning collection of 27 architect designed 3-bedroom homes and townhouses. With activity and leisure on your doorstep and the popular suburbs of Speers Point and Warners Bay close by, these elegant homes bring together vibrant lakeside living with a contemporary lifestyle just 25 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
From free-flowing open plan living areas and contemporary kitchens to spacious bedrooms, luxe bathrooms and private gardens and courtyards for alfresco enjoyment, every detail has been considered. Light and airy by day and cosy, comfortable retreats at night, each home is beautifully designed with high quality finishes and ample room for families of all ages.
With the exciting rejuvenation of Boolaroo, which includes the Bunderra Estate, Munibung Road extension linking the suburb to Cardiff, and mooted new business park aimed at enticing big-box retailers, there's never been a better time to appreciate this sleepy lakeside suburb. Cycle, stroll or picnic along the Lake Macquarie shoreline. Spend a day on the water, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, boating and fishing. Enjoy the vibrant alfresco café culture at nearby Warners Bay or take the kids and pets to the 2-hectare fully fenced Speers Point Park. With several larger shopping centres within an easy commute, you'll have variety in shopping, restaurants and entertainment too.
- Architect designed by ELK Designs and crafted by multi-award-winning Mace Building
- Choose from a variety of floorplans each featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, single or double garages and some with a study
- 120m to the local shopping strip on Main Road with its IGA, specialty stores and art house cinema
- 550m to Boolaroo Public school; 3.7km to Lake Macquarie High; 4.5km to St Mary's Primary; 3.2km to St Paul's Catholic College; 9km to Macquarie College
- 3.6km to Stockland Glendale with its major supermarkets and Events Cinema
- 3.6km to Cockle Creek train station
- Take advantage of the $10,000 First Home Owner grant or $25,000 HomeBuilder grant
For more information, please contact one of the selling agents below:
0412 680 584
0413 356 603
Make an Enquiry
Please contact one of our friendly sales representatives below:
GRAEME BROWNLOW M: 0412 680 584
DANIEL HEATH M: 0413 356 603
Or fill out our simple online enquiry form.